SESSION PRICES- 1+ HR, 2+ PEOPLE:
(ON-LOCATION) $100 deposit required to hold appointment time, which will be applied to your session fee.
•$195 Weekday (between the hours of 8am – 4pm)
•$250.00 Weekends (pending availability)
•$275.00 Holiday Weekends, including Fridays and Mondays of that weekend
Mini-sessions available upon request at different pricing
PHOTO CD PRICES:
CD- $28- 1 edited image
Each additional image is $8
Max. 25 images per disc.
Additional images will be on a separate disc for additional $20
Originally from Memphis, Tn. I have always had a calling for photography and the arts. I am a mom of two beautiful children that I have a tendency of using as my practice models. I have been in Houston, Tx. since July of 2012 and intend to make my mark on this city by sharing my love for making photography an important way to preserve memories...the way each of my clients sees them.
Memories- Your way.
Heidi Steinhagen attended Christian Brothers University in Memphis, Tennessee for English for Corporate Communications and Fine Arts. Heidi is the owner and operator of Dream of Me Photography. She began her career in 2004, photographing families and events.
After moving to Omaha, Nebraska in 2008, Heidi found an interest in Community Development with the Omaha Chamber of Commerce and established a well rounded workforce development program in association with local workforce services to help the unemployed receive the education and training needed to find and keep gainful employment. Finding that she wanted to continue with non-profit organizations in a different field, Heidi began as the special projects coordinator for the Nebraska Children Home Society Foundation, where she preserved the history of the foundation through archiving photos within the organization as well as through local museums, the historical society, and the Nebraska Memories project through the Nebraska Library Commission. Heidi and her children relocated to Cypress, TX in 2012. She decided to continue with her love of photography by starting her own photography business in the Greater Houston Area.
1. Payments: A required consultation, along with signed Studio Contract/Modeling Agreement, in order to reserve your date. Payment is due in full before your images are ordered. Payments can be made by PayPal , check, or cash.
2. Travel Fee: Additional $30.00 travel fee charged for any on-site destination located more than 30 miles from studio. 50 miles or more $1 a mile. Location fees: Client is responsible for any fees associated with a specific location/on-site shooting requests (parking, admissions, etc…)
3. Cancellations: Sometimes the need to cancel does arise. Cancellations made at least 7 days PRIOR to your scheduled session date are eligible for a full refund.
4. Ordering: Prints and other products are sold separately and together in designated packages, including framed & unframed/matted prints, gallery wraps, albums, specialty products, notes and cards. Production time will vary depending on the type of product package that you order.
5. Image storage: Images will be placed in an online gallery by request and only available for viewing for 1 week. Final images from your sessions will be stored and available for re-prints, re-editing will have additional fees per image.
6. Pricing: Photographer’s pricing is updated periodically. Future orders may be subject to adjusted pricing. ALL PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL once your order has been submitted to the lab. Any changes post-print are subject to re-print fees.